Pet Emergency & Poison Control
in Vista, CA
Of course, it’s never wrong to call if you’re concerned about your pet. You know your pet best, so if something seems off in his behavior or doesn’t seem right, please contact us! If we’re not in the office, you can contact one of the emergency offices listed below, and their staff can help you assess your pet’s condition if you need to come in right away or wait for our regular hours to be seen.
- Not breathing
- Unconscious/ not responding
- Broken bones
- Straining or unable to urinate
- Collapse/ inability to stand
- Injury to your pet’s eyes or sudden onset blindness
- Your pet’s abdomen is swollen and hard to the touch, and/or your pet seems to be nauseated but unable to vomit.
- Your pet is showing signs of extreme pain, such as whining, shaking, and refusing to socialize
- You believe your pet has ingested a toxic substance, such as antifreeze, rat poison or other pesticides, any medication that wasn’t prescribed to her, or household cleaners. You can contact the Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 466-4435 (a fee may apply).
These facilities are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and on all holidays. Their staff is on hand to deal with emergencies when we cannot be in the office. In a life-threatening emergency, go to the nearest open hospital.
Aspca Animal Poison Control Center
Veterinary Services in Vista, CA
Pet Chemotherapy & Cancer Treatment
Pet Euthanasia Services
Puppy and Kitten Packages
Pet International Health Certificates
Pet Nutritional Counseling
Pet Spay and Neuter
Pet Digital Diagnostic Services
Pet Wellness Care & Immunization
Pet Pain Management
Pet Surgical Services